Be rich now
The Power of Positive Money Consciousness!
What do you want most in your life? Is it money or Fame or power or love or happiness? Picking one may be tricky and you are indeed not required. I know you want all of them. Again if you are asked to pick any one of them as the first at the most basic level , I guess you will pick money. We all want it , in fact we all need it.
We have always been taught by our parents, teachers and elders to develop a career which is most rewarding in terms of money and everything else shall follow. Long standing habitual way of looking at life has been money at its center. This has developed a deep fear about money in our life.
Almost all of us believe that happiness comes from being successful, accumulating wealth, being healthy and having good relationships. However, this is a wrong judgment about happiness. Success, wealth, good health and loving relationships are by-products of happiness, not the cause.
So if you want money, wealth and eventual prosperity in your life, you have to begin with changing your thoughts about money, getting rid of fear of money and practicing happiness. Happiness lies deep within us, in the very core of our being. When you are happy you are more likely to make such decisions and take such steps, which will lead to all kind of abundance.
An overwhelming number of people feel that they don’t have enough money, and many also experience emotional anguish related to money which reassures their childhood teachings that money brings happiness.
Positive Money Consciousness Test:
Check the statements below if you believe are applicable to you:
- Your Money identity
- I belong to a very poor family
- We never had enough money
- My parents did lots of struggle to grow us
- I am basically a very ordinary background person
- Your enmity with rich
- Most rich people are corrupt
- Most rich people often misuse their wealth
- Most rich people are have unduly exploited poor
- Most rich people have fake life
- Money and your God
- Money can’t buy you happiness
- Money and spirituality are opposite
- Often people get corrupt after getting riches
- Most divine souls in the world were poor
- Your Self Worth
- It’s hard to earn Money.
- My income is not increasing as my expenses.
- I never have enough money.
- Money goes faster then it comes.
- Everything has become so expensive.
- I fail to save money.
- I don’t have enough money in my bank.
- I don’t have enough savings for future.
Even if any one of the above is applicable to you, mind it money will always be an issue in life and it will not allow you to really enjoy your life.
If you wish to have more money in your life – and most people do – improving your money consciousness is an important first step in attracting the abundance of financial wealth you deserve.
“Money consciousness” means that the mind has become so thoroughly saturated with the desire for money, that one can see one’s self already in possession of it.”
Now ..Today…This moment you can choose to change your life just by changing your thoughts. We have successfully developed a natural way to riches by conscious mastery.
By Learning art of positive money consciousness you can attract more and more wealth into your life.
Following are the amazing benefits of Financial Coaching Workshop:
- Customized, Personal Wealth Plan: Get a strategic wealth building plan that capitalizes on your competitive advantage based on your unique skills, values, resources, and interests
- Increased Efficiency: Eliminating wasteful distraction is how you make room in your busy life for more focused action on your wealth plan.
- Reduce Mistakes: The brainstorming and vetting process during financial coaching helps you avoid mistakes and control procrastination on the difficult issues that cost you big time.
- Improved Financial Habits:financial coaching not only results in improved financial habits but positively affects other aspects of your life as well.
- Thrive Instead of Survive: With financial coaching you develop a plan and take actions specifically designed to convert your present income into wealth.
- Become Your Own Financial Expert: Learn how to independently choose investment products purchased through your own sources thus eliminating dependency on other people’s opinions or advice.
- Invest with Confidence: Learn to assess and manage risk when the markets turn south. Develop an understanding of the difference between gambling and investing so that you improve expectation and confidence based on proven formulas.
- Mark Twain
The lack of money is the root of all evil.
- Nelson Mandela
Money won't create success, the freedom to make it will.
What they say
Mr. Awadhesh as my life Coach has really helped me enjoy my life more. I used to be very stressed out about making more money. He has helped me turn my paralyzing stress into renewed confidence. It has resulted in more productivity and more income. I strongly recommend My Life Coach to everyone!Shajid, Mastek, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I was not sure if life coaching was what I needed to help me reach my goals, but after only one month of working with Mr. Awadhesh, a powerful transformation is taking place in my life. His guidance, support, and honest feedback is teaching me to embrace my unique approach to life and live in a way that truly brings me joy.Seema, HCL, New Delhi
I have an overwhelming feeling of peace and calm and a solid feeling of I'm where I should be. I have found a new career that is giving me everything that is important to me and I would not have been able to do it without Mr.Awadhesh.Richa, Mastek Software's, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mr. Awadhesh is an exceptional coach. He has helped me find clarity through a very challenging time. Having reached an unhappy plateau in senior management, I was ready to set out on my own with a new business venture. Mr. Awadhesh has helped me throughout and I have found our sessions invaluable – thank you.S. Choudhary, Singapore
My sessions with Mr. Awadhesh have been a great apprenticeship. He is a genuine and very positive person. Our sessions help me to find clarity to my needs and the confidence to move forwards. He is a professional who I admire and respect.Prashant, Mumbai